Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving.

Well, not having wireless at home put a damper on my blogging. I had this long list of things I was thankful for to post on Thanksgiving, and as you can see--that didn't happen. Here are the most important, sadly without explanation. It's go-time for school around here so this is my quick study break post.

1. God.
2. dad.
3. mom.
4. sister.
5. grandma.
6. brother.
7. Paisley.
8. brother-in-law.
9. camp.
10. Jordan & Sharon.
11. Lea & Griffin.
12. Shayla & Kristin.
13. Camp friends- Holly, Lindsey, Megan, Becca, Dave.
14. Brandon, Bryan, Quinn.
15. Jamison & Matt.
16. The fact that Nebraska has four different seasons.
17. music.
18. books.
19. bathtubs.
20. coffee.
21. Noodles n' Company.
22. opportunities.
23. growth.
24. my kids at work! (ranked way higher than 24, these little ones literally keep me sane.)
25. holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment