Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanksgiving, where are you?

This weekend was a complete rollercoaster.
I'm stressed, sad, frustrated, unsure, happy and excited--each about a different thing.
I could really use a full weekend at home with no homework to do.
I'm hoping to go back to The Island next weekend, even though it will be for only 15 hours, 8 of which I'll be sleeping. (Those dang Huskers are controlling my schedule again.) I really miss my parentals and my niece. I just want my Dad to make me some real food. I want to hold my little Paisley without 6 other people in waiting in line. I want to hang out with my Mom and chat with my Grandma. I want to watch Kardashians with my sister. I want to go to Starby's and Hastings with Lea. I want to watch movies with Jord.

Sadly, if I even get to go home (research paper due), the majority of these things won't happen. I can only do so much between the hours of 9pm and noon.
Thanksgiving cannot get here soon enough.
Okay, that's enough whining. Back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment