Monday, November 15, 2010

9 days until the Island of all things Grand.

When are you too old to admit that you miss your mommy and daddy?
Right now I feel like Grand Island might as well be an actual island.
I've never gone this long without seeing my family. It's been 5 weeks! It's probably kind of pathetic because a lot of my friends only get to come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I only live an hour away so home is very easily accessible. I absolutely cannot wait for Thanksgiving. Living next to the interstate is really dangerous for me. I left my apartment Saturday night to get some dinner and I was extremely close to jumping on I-80 with nothing but my purse. It's definitely a good thing that I didn't go home since I had so much to do this weekend, but it sure was tempting.
9 more days, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment