Friday, November 19, 2010

kiddies again.

Today, I am thankful for...

having a bunch of three and four year olds who make me laugh until I cry.
A bad day can never continue once I get to work.
On Thursday, little Ben got his head stuck in a purse. Yes, that's right, a purse.
He thought it made a nice crown.
I couldn't get the purse off the poor kid's head because I was too busy laughing uncontrollably, thankfully he thought it was pretty funny, too.
It was hard not to giggle when I was explaining to his Dad why he had a red line around his forehead.
Oh, how I love my job :)
-------------------------------------------------------
A few kid quotes I forgot--
(Ruby's birthday was last week.)
Ruby: "I just can't believe God is making me turn 4. I want to stay 3!"
This one is also from Ruby. She had two timeouts in one day which is very unusual for her, this was her explanation to her mom.
Ruby: "Mommy, I had two timeouts today, but it's not my fault! The bad ideas made me do it! When we get home I'm going to flush those bad ideas right down the toilet and everyday before I come to school we're going to flush them again so I never have to get in trouble!"
This comes from the little girl who always prays for "no timeouts" before we eat snack. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment