Monday, November 15, 2010

Life is good.

Well it was pretty much a wonderful weekend. As previously mentioned, I got to see my sister, bro-in-law and Paisley. Then Saturday I was nonstop productive until about 10pm, then I took nice long break with a friend and watched Willy Wonka for the first time. (Yes, I've already heard that my childhood was deprived.) Then Sunday, I got to see Jordan again and we enjoyed some nice girl time over coffee. So thankful for this girl.

And you will never believe my Monday morning. Usually I hit the snooze four times and crawl out of bed right before I have to leave. Today, I woke up on my own at 6:45! I thought I might as well get up and get some things done instead of trying to fall back asleep. I worked out (!) and made a healthy breakfast. I did some astronomy, Spanish and had some quality time with the Big Guy. I felt happy, energized and like nothing could stop me today. What a great feeling, I think I should do this every morning. The only downfall is halfway through class my head started nodding and it was pretty hard to stay awake. Needless to say, I am now at home drinking some coffee before I have to go chase three year olds. :)

1 comment: