Saturday, November 20, 2010

thankfuls for the day.

A friend's blog inspired me to write at least one thing I am thankful for everyday. I have a million and one things I am grateful for, but we'll do this day by day.

Yesterday, I was thankful for...
*Spending the afternoon with Shayla, my oldest friend. Running strong since age 6. :)
*Friend triangles who are always making sure one is looking out for the other.
*Getting to babysit for a wonderful family. The night consisted of Twister, Operation and Toy Story with three of my favorite kids.
*Not having a heart attack or mental breakdown upon realizing that I could no longer use my own computer for a ten pager that's due Monday morning. Stupid Microsoft.
So, today, I am thankful for...
*A good friend who let me borrow his computer at
6:30am on a Saturday.
*Coffee.
*Allison--for making sure that I'm alive and well, on her birthday. one of the most selfless people I know.
*One Year Bible. It always seems to have the message you need to hear that day.
*The willpower to deactivate Facebook, shut off my phone, and turn off my music.


Alright, friends. Time to get back to work. No more blogging for me this weekend unless it's a victory post for finishing this paper and having time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment