Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kid quotes

So it's been a while since I've posted kid quotes, I've got a few good ones, and probably way more that I have forgotten.

So Ruby's mom is 8 months pregnant, she came to pick up her daughter today..here's the conversation between her and a 4 year old boy.
Cole (poking her stomach): "Is there a baby in there?"
Mom: "Yes, there is, it's a little girl!"
Cole: "Well...are you going to name her Bubba? Or you could name her Ruby, too and they would be twins!"


Jared: "Miss Alyssa, are you married?"
Me: "No, for the one hundredth time, I am not married."
Jared: "Well, my dad is looking for a new wife!"

This one would be funnier if you heard the conversation and didn't know what was happening. We were playing with Play-do and Ruby had made a heart and Ben took it from her.
Ruby (crying): "Ben, you stole my heart! Give it back Ben, I want my heart back!"

Sara: "Lauren, do you know what a date is?"
Lauren: "Duh, it's like October 18th."

Ben (looking in mirror): "Miss Alyssa, do I look like Justin Bieber today?"

After stepping on Britta's foot...
Ben: "Britta, I'm so sorry! Are you still going to marry me?"
Britta: "No!"
Ben: "Britta, I'm sorry! I still love you and I'll buy you a hamster when we get married!"
Britta: "Okay, I love you, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment