Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random thoughts for the day



*I love making lists.
-->speaking of lists, Saturday night I put a check mark on my life list. Thank you, Lifehouse. You were
wonderful.

*My love for Spanish is BACK. I think it really all depends on the teacher I have, this semester I really like my prof. I was feeling rather adventurous today and I went to Barnes and Noble to look for a book to read in Spanish, I was hoping to find a teen/easy read book, but most of the books they had were the classics..I better read those in English first. Hmmph.

*I have a love/hate relationship with living alone and also not having a tv.

*I finally found a steady job.
I am starting to get nervous because I haven't had an 8am-6pm full schedule since high school. We'll see how this goes.

*I can't wait to get my homework done so I can:
A: Watch last night's episode of The Bachelor Pad.
B: Start my new book.
C: Reward myself with a nice cup of dark hot chocolate--courtesy of Sharon. :)

2 comments:

  1. bachelor pad? what? haha

    new book? whats it called?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meggy! The Bachelor Pad is a show on ABC and they take a bunch of people from the different seasons of the Bachelor/ette and put them in the same house and things get crazy. It's one of those "I can't believe I'm watching this, yet I can't turn the tv off" type of shows haha.
    And my new book is called The Hunger Games. I haven't started it yet but I heard it was good so we'll see..!

    ReplyDelete