Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye Summer.

Summer is officially over.

School started today, I had Spanish and astronomy this morning.
Two awkward moments...
It never fails that the only time I get called on is when I don't know the answer. I bet that was a great first impression on my new prof. Whoops..

Number two:
I walked into my 11:30 lecture at 11:29. (I hate being late, but my class before is across campus) I had to climb over people to find a seat...then, I sit down and try to bring up my desk from between the seats..I could hardly move it because the guy next to me was um..rather large and blocking my desk. Needless to say, that was very awkward and I felt really bad, then I was sitting through class wondering how I was going to get out of my desk without creating another awkward moment. I ended up leaving the desk down and just escaped. Hmm..


Yesterday:
I went to church, then Sharon came over and we went to the pool and made a Target run so I could get curtains. The white walls were killing me..
Then, Jordan came to Lincoln and stayed with me!
We watched Steel Magnolias and pigged out on ice cream and popcorn. Shocking, right?
She also helped me decorate and rearrange my new apartment, it's looking a million times better. (Thanks, Jord!)


Now I need to finish unpacking, go get school supplies and start homework.
I hate the sound of that word.

Adios, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment