Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's time to face the music.
I can't go back to camp.
I might as well get excited about moving back to Lincoln and stop trying to turn back time.

I miss camp every day...a lot.
A friend of mine baked s'mores cupcakes tonight, and as I was eating it, I cried.
Had I been at camp, I would be eating a real s'more because Tuesday is "fun campfire" night.
Pathetic, right?
Lea's ammmazing s'mores cupcakes.

Also, while at her casa, I was able to see the stars, which I haven't looked at since camp.
(too many trees in my neighborhood)
It reminded me that even though I am not physically at CJH, I can still take it with me.
Yay, God.
:)


Good night, all.

1 comment:

  1. I found you! Thanks for leaving a comment, so I could track you down. I had the wrong address or something...

    Those cupcakes look AMAZING and beautiful. And I know exactly how you feel about missing camp- even though I am still here. It's just so different with everyone gone. Miss you like crazies.

    ReplyDelete