Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another late evening vent

I have a wonderful life, don't get me wrong. I very much appreciate everything that I have, but this is my outlet and my place to vent..this is what happens when you live by yourself, you vent to your computer. (I do have friends, I swear :) )
I just have to get some things out before I can move on with my night.

1. I hate when I have met someone three times before and they proceed to introduce themselves to me again. Happens every single week at church. Happened 3 times tonight.

2. I am so tired of being at UNL. I am a religion major at a public school..enough said.
I so badly want to transfer to a Christian/Lutheran school where I can just get my degree in Youth and Family Ministry. That's not in the cards, yet it's still in my silly imagination. I just really don't understand why it costs such a ridiculous amount to get a degree in ministry when you get paid so little. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about how much money I will make, I just can't get an education like that and then pay it off with that kind of salary.

3. I am already tired of school. I think if I were studying things of interest to me, I would like school a lot more.

4. Why can't I read your mind?

5. Why can't I just learn to be more patient in this process?

*Thankful I have 143095 good things in my life for every annoyance on this list.

1 comment:

  1. I like the last part. Sometimes I forget about all of the good things and just think about my worries. When I go to Lincoln I'm going to go to church with my grandma and aunt every sunday. I'm so excited. I haven't really ever gone to church so I want to learn about my religion and learn about other peoples religions too. We are a lot alike :)

    ReplyDelete