Monday, August 9, 2010

Sneak Peek


I have no idea where to start.
I wish anything I wrote could capture how absolutely beautiful, challenging, heart breaking, amazing and blessed my summer was.
In a nutshell, and at the risk of sounding very cliche..these past few months have changed me.
So many different events happened that built up to this.

Here is a sneak preview of what I will be posting about in the upcoming weeks:
(I figure if I write them down here, I am more likely to actually post them.)


In the very beginning, there was a bit of heartbreak..which ended up being a huge blessing in disguise.
Then staff training started.
Paisley was born.
Campers came.
I forgot about the outside world.
Amazing friendships were formed.
I lived. I loved. I learned.
I had my heart smushed.
I grew.
I danced, sang, taught, learned, laughed, prayed and played--all day long, every day.

It was the absolute best experience of my life.
Now that it's over, I'm not gonna lie to you--I'm scared to death.




1 comment: