Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Current thoughts

Current thoughts:

--Why do I always double book myself? I have days where I have absolutely nothing scheduled, then I have days where I have to be 3 places at once. You can tell I'm still getting back into the swing of things.

--Putting tv episodes online is seriously the greatest idea since sliced bread. I don't have cable so I am happy I can use the internet to catch up on my shows, and kill my boredom.

--Why is it that when I imagined my new life, I pictured myself as being very productive? Who was I kidding? (Don't worry Mom, my homework for today is done!) I just mean that I pictured myself doing homework, working out, reading and crafting a lot more than I have been. I guess I have only lived here for 4 days, though.

--I am incredibly excited for this weekend. I get to see Paisley. I get to see Lifehouse. I get to Lindsey, one of my very favorite people from camp. What a jam packed 3 days.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment