Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A day of firsts..on the 2nd.

Tomorrow is a big day!

I start training at my new job tomorrow afternoon.
I will be working at a nonprofit ministry that is basically like a daycare. Parents bring their kids in everyday while they are at work for no cost to them. I will be working with the preschoolers. I was secretly hoping for elementary, but it didn't work with my schedule. I am really excited for this, I think the perfect job just fell into my lap and I think it could lead to some great opportunities.


I have another "first" tomorrow.
I am leading a Bible study for college girls for the very first time.
I am pretty excited, but the nerves outweigh the excitement. Tomorrow night I will have a co-leader since it's the first night, but after that I'm on my own! I've lead Bible studies before, but the people have all been at least 5 or 6 years younger than me. We'll see how this goes...
ahhhhh!


1 comment:

  1. gotta love first days! congrats on landing a wonderful job! sounds great! good luck love!

    ReplyDelete