Thursday, September 9, 2010

Go 'skers?

Husker football dictates my life. (and also the state of Nebraska)
No, I am not a crazy fan.
I enjoy going to the games and I don't mind watching them on tv, but I am definitely not disappointed if I miss it.
Football season controls my life because I babysit during all of the games.
The money is well worth it, but I can't go home or visit friends until there is an away game, which puts a damper on my social life (which is non-existent this year)
and sometimes you just need to go home.

I am very excited that the family is taking the kids to the game this weekend, so I am free!
My sister and brother-in-law are coming up for the game, and I'm hoping they bring Paisley so I can babysit! I don't think I can wait another week to see her.
It's crazy how much I miss that baby, so thankful I ended up staying in Nebraska this year.

They're huge Husker fans, if you can't tell.
Aren't they just the cutest little family?

Travis, Paisley & Ashley

Look at those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment