Thursday, September 23, 2010

For your entertainment

My art history professor says some odd things.

Quotes from class today:
*"You can run, but you can't hide! That's right folks, your first exam is on Tuesday."

*"His legs are cockywampus. Not sure what the artist was doing there."

*"Gravity is what holds your body in place. You can test this out. Go stand in front of your mirror, and take your clothes off, and you can see how this works. If your roommate walks in, just tell him your professor told you to do it."
hmmm..


In other news, I have been studying like my life depends on it. Well, actually it kinda does. Hellooooo, stress.
I can't wait until next week when all of these tests, labs and papers are done!
boo.

1 comment:

  1. this made me laugh! i feel like i would get along with this guy well!

    ReplyDelete