Saturday, September 11, 2010

Square dancing, soccer, studying.

Last night we had a leadership retreat for church. We went to a camp outside of Lincoln, had dinner, worship and a few other activities. One of these activities was square dancing. Not gonna lie--it was the highlight of this school year so far. Maybe it's because my life is kinda boring, or maybe it was because square dancing is actually pretty fun when you're with 30 college kids. We all felt like huge dorks, but that was part of the fun. Oh goodness. I think I'm gonna have to bring this idea to camp for big group game time.


During the night--my biggest pet peeve happened. The lady who has introduced herself to me I swear 6 times now, sat next to me and said "Have we met?" I wanted to say "Yes. Yes, we have. This is the sixth time you have asked me that. Why don't you remember me!?" But I refrained and was polite. It's not even like we have just introduced ourselves, we've been on a trip together, I see her twice a week, we were partners for an activity, and she was at an event I was at a few weeks ago. Hmmphh.

Anyway..
Today, I didn't have to work. (Yay!)
I studied and cleaned during the day, then my sister and brother-in-law stopped by after the game. After that, I went to watch my friend Lindsey's soccer game at Concordia with Taylor. SO incredibly good to see camp friends. I needed that. Although it just made me miss camp and dislike school even more. Oh well. Life.

Tangent over.
Now I need to end my study break and get back to astronomy.
First test of the semester is tomorrow..oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment