Thursday, September 2, 2010

On fire.

I am on fire right now.
Not "on fire" as in angry, but on fire as in I have a million things I can't wait to do.

First, I can't wait to continue with my job!
I started today, and my kids are angels! They are all so well behaved and adorable and they warmed up to me really quick.

It was also the first night of leading Bible study, it went great (thanks to Quenton for being a great co-leader!). I'm really excited to meet my girls next week.

Another thing--lately I've been really confused on what I'm doing with school.
In the past 5 days, I have met three people who have a Child, Youth & Family studies major. Not quite sure why I've never looked into this before, but after chatting with a few people, I'm seriously considering it and hoping to talk to an advisor soon.
I don't think it was just a coincidence that I met all these people this week.
Go God.

Far less important...but I am also in a really crafty mood. Wish I had time!
I also started a new book when I should have been doing homework and now I can't put it down...
AND within the past week I have become reADDICTED to Design Star..I started watching from Season 1. I've already seen them so I know who wins, but I just love it too much.

All this to say, I have so many things I want to do right now, but homework has to be put first. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment