Tuesday, February 1, 2011

sNOw day.

It's official. Chancellor Harvey Perlman is now hated by all of the Huskers. All of the public schools are closed again, my work is closed again, a lot of businesses are closed again, but UNL is open for business.
Here's the forecast: low of -15 with a windchill of -40, winds 35mph.
And those are just the conditions we'll face walking the several blocks to class. Driving is what's going to cause me a panic attack, heart attack or ya know, possible death by ice.
I've heard the roads are a lot worse tonight than they were this morning.

I created my own snow day today.
We weren't doing anything super important in either class so I decided it wasn't worth risking my life.
Tomorrow is another story..
Reviews for tests that are this Friday.
Dilemma..

These are the only days that I wish I lived on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment