Sunday, February 13, 2011

blessed


What a wonderful, beautiful weekend.
I spent time at my favorite place in the world, Carol Joy Holling. It was exactly what I needed. I've been feeling a little "blehh" lately--but seeing my friends, being at camp and worshipping together was just the perfect way for God to reach me.
It was so great that we were all able to pick up right where we left off, even though some of us hadn't seen each other since July. Friendships were strengthened, s'mores were eaten by the fire, camp songs were sung, and many, many laughs were shared. The weather was absolutely beautiful for winter in Nebraska, 60 degrees!

I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend my weekend, or better people to spend it with. Now, summer, please hurry up so I can live there!


Okay, off to go write that paper I've been putting off. Going to need some serious help from my friend, caffeine. Great weekend, but major lack of sleep. Oh well, so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment