Tuesday, February 8, 2011

post-interview update.

This is not going to be a frantic "oh my gosh, I'm a failure" post, thank goodness.
My interview was an hour and twenty minutes long! Luckily it seemed to go pretty fast.
I don't really know how to feel about it.
I think it went pretty well, but I know I had some awkward moments
(Like getting halfway through my answer and forgetting what the question was in the first place.)
Of course now that it's over I'm going to be thinking about how much better the other candidates answered the questions.
I am so relieved that it's over, though. I can get back to focusing on school this week and I will try to wait patiently for 20 more days before hearing back from them!


All last night I was worrying about it and rehearsing what I would say for potential questions when I took a facebook break and noticed the status of my friend, Jo.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.--Philippians 4:6-7

Perfect timing.
Funny how those little moments show up right when you need a reminder.


1 comment:

  1. God is great, pretty lady. I betcha passed with flying colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete