Wednesday, February 2, 2011

rude moppers and virtual babies.

Holy cats, I could really get used to this no working thing. My preschool was closed today because of the snow so I got to come home right after class and I have gotten soooo much done!
Don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos, but this week I really need the extra hours to put into studying.
Speaking of...I need to get back to that.
It's going to be a long night.
One quick pet peeve before I go.
I had to leave my apartment tonight because I was going to go nuts with all of the studying, so I went to Starbucks. (That's another pet peeve..I don't have a place to study within miles of my apartment!) Anyway, I get to Starbucks around 8:30 so I have a solid hour and a half to do work on math. but noo..the man across from me had his headphones blaring, and the anxious-to-leave barista was mopping and sweeping around my feet.
Am I the only one who thinks that's rude?
It's like she's telling me to get out an hour before closing.
Hmmph.

Okay that's all.
Back to math, espanol and raising my virtual child.

1 comment:

  1. you have a virtual child???? what???? i think those things are soo freakin halirous!!! wish i could meet em!!! Once my friend in highschool was taking a class about babies and she got twins....2 virtual children!!!! baahahahahaaa!!

    I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete