Monday, February 7, 2011

goosebumps.

Tomorrow is going to be a big, big day.
I have a phone interview with Lutheran Volunteer Corps!
Is it weird that I'd rather have an interview in person?
How will they really know me or know that I'm not a serial killer?
Can't anyone sound presentable on the phone?
I get goosebumps everytime I think about this!

On a side note related to LVC,
it means the absolute world to me to know that my parents are supporting me in this.
(If I get in, that is...and I think I only have about a 1 in 4ish chance so I'm not getting too excited yet.)
I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents.
My sister and brother are pretty rockin', too. :)
And special thanks to Becca for the reference letter!

I may have a frantic update tomorrow post-interview if things don't go well.
Hopefully there will be no need for that!

4 comments:

  1. Just be yourself. You are exactly the kind of people-loving girl they are looking for. Just relax, enjoy answering the questions and know that you're great! :)

    I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I will be praying for you all day. What time is your interview? You're going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you! Cannot wait to hear how great it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck. I sound like a serial killer on the phone too... I guess it's more common than I realized.

    ReplyDelete