Monday, January 31, 2011

Well, I officially loved zumba tone. My arms are in major pain and I did most of the class without weights! That 45 minutes it took to scrape my car this morning didn't help any...talk about a Monday. Goodness. Today is my rest day and I really wanted to go to zumba again but I wasn't driving anywhere I didn't have to. (fingers still crossed for a snow day.) I'm still thinking about going to run in my workout room here but I should probably take the advised rest day. I can't believe I've worked up to the point where I hate missing my workouts! yessssss.

It so helps to have a workout buddy.
Except when they talk you into eating at Red Mango post-zumba.
At least it's healthy!
I saved half of it for "later" and I dropped it (face down, of course) on my driver's seat when getting in my car. Yeah, that was an extra cold drive home. Not to mention sad that I lost my dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment