Thursday, January 27, 2011

randoms

This week has been a little less than productive. I'm being a complainer and blaming it on the fact that I can't breathe without coughing and I feel like I'm swallowing nails. I seriously sounded like a 13 year old boy going through puberty on Monday/Tuesday and yesterday/today I just sound more like a middle aged male chain smoker. Work has been really frustrating. Twelve 3 year olds and a teacher with no voice is a very, very bad combination.
Hoping this goes away quick so I can get back to running and enojying work!
Aside from the sickness, the week has been pretty good.
I'm really noticing how God is making everything fall together for me.
For example--Last semester and over Christmas there were really times that I wanted to quit leading my Bible study. I'd never really quit, but it was just so discouraging having two girls as regulars. The past few weeks the not-so-frequent attendees have been coming and we've really gotten closer and been doing things together outside of church now, and I'm so thankful for that.

Another perk to my day was getting letters from both Jordan and my lovely grandmother.
I should always know not to read a letter from my grandma right before going in public. They always make me cry. I love her so much. You, too, Jord!
Tomorrow, I get to see my camp-friend, Lindsey!
Very excited about that, but wishing I didn't have to work so I could see her for more than an hour over my lunch. Oh well.

That's all for updates on my week, but before I get back to my math homework.....
Our Bible study this week was over John 10. ..love the whole thing but these verses stuck out most to me.


10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish ; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all ; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment