Saturday, February 27, 2010


These are my dear,
dear friends Shayla & Kristin. We all came back to the Island this weekend and hung out last night.
Shayla & I were born ten minutes apart in the same hospital. We then met again in first grade and she has been one of my dearest friends ever since. I wish I could upload pictures from when we were kids. There are countless memories we have shared through recess, first boyfriends, now college. You can always count on Shayla to be honest with you and tell it like it is. She is one of the sweetest girls I know and is a person you can always count on. Love you, Shay :) Kristin and I became friends in high school through dance team. We were inseparable. Her family is like my own. When I walk in the door, her dad always says "Look it's our other daughter!" I have shared more laughs with Kristin than I can count. We always find a way to have fun together. Although she'll never realize it, she's so much stronger than she'll ever know. Love her to death.
I am blessed to have these girls in my life.
Love them so, SO much. I love seeing old friends, no matter how much time you've been apart, it's always like things have never changed. I know that these girls will be dear friends for life, through weddings, babies, & nursing homes.
Thank you for being you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment