Saturday, February 20, 2010

3 things from yesterday

My dear fellow bloggers,
Today, all I have for you is a tidbit which I can guarantee will help you have a better mindset and overall, better days. A few weeks ago, I was at a conference and met a pastor who I will hopefully (fingers crossed)
be working for this summer. He gave us a bit of advice. He leaves a journal on his nightstand, and the first thing he does every morning is write down three things he is thankful for from the previous day.
By doing this you are able to set the tone for a good start to the day.

This has taught me to be more thankful for all the little things.
Even if you had what seemed like a bad day, I'm sure many things still went right, for example, your car made the drive to work, it was above 10 degrees, or you escaped getting called on in class.
It really allows you to look on the bright side and helps
you realize that things are always better than they seem.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and find things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment