Monday, February 22, 2010

Procrastination at its finest.


Right now I'm sitting at Wilderness Perk. I came to finish my Spanish homework and start my comm paper. I have been here for over an hour and have been very unsuccessful. I started looking at my degree audit and options for classes for next semester. (yuck)
Then, Sharon noticed that The Office was playing on the tv behind us. Productivity was negative during those 30 minutes. I have a major crush on John Krasinski and every episode I watch increases my jealously towards Pam. (But I still think they are the best couple on tv and can't wait for the little Halpert to be born!) I am very tired of the Olympics basically because I can't watch The Office and get my "Jim" fix for the week.
In other news..
So far, Lent is going well for me. I have to admit, I cheated once and looked at facebook, but only because I needed an email address for an application. My roommates try to tempt me all the time, but it's not working, you two! I am loving it just like I knew I would. Free time is amazing, and can you imagine how many calories I am saving by not eating ice cream?

Other tidbits while I procrastinate just a bit longer...
*I can't wait to go home this weekend.
*I am excited to cross off an item on my "to-do-before-I-die" list--I just found out that Mark Schultz is playing in my hometown next month...ahhhhhh.
*I am a bit excited for Monday night tv...yay for The Bachelor, The Buried Life & Kell on Earth! Yay for Chinese food and quality time with the roomies.
*I love my Spanish class..today we watched an 80's movie with Antonio Banderas with English subtitles. My professor rocks. You should see Antonio Banderas rocking one of those 80's hair cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment