Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mother Nature strikes again








Mother Nature has struck again. Just when I thought it was getting warmer.
Oh well, I can't complain, it is pretty gorgeous out
.

This weekend I traveled back to the glorious Island I call home.

My computer decided to kick the bucket, so I came home to (hopefully) get it fixed and write a paper that's due Monday. It has been great to see the fam. Also, my cat decided to gain a few pounds since I have seen him, poor baby is huge. I felt trapped when he slept on my chest last night. Poor, poor Sassy.

I am contemplating going to the library or Starbucks, but I always seem to find creepers in both locations in this town. What is it with libraries and creepers??
After getting a solid start on this paper, I am going to see my dear friend Lea and hopefully eat
some good food, courtesy of my father.
I love coming home because I get to forget about reality for a few days, even though I came home to do things for school. Bleh.

Time for me to stop writing blogs and start writing a paper.
Back to reality tomorrow morning.
Hope you all are having a splendid weekend!




6 comments:

  1. I was just going to say that! Love the one with the light posts! Where's the ones with dear little coco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't have any pictures of dear little coco in the snow! someday she may grace the presence of my blog. but we all know that sassy is #1 in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! We didn't get any snow this year (and the winter olympics are here in just one week!)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second picture makes me think of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". Very pretty

    ReplyDelete