Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update.

What a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

I went to the "Operation IDEA" retreat, which was for college students going into ministry. I wasn't really looking forward to it because I didn't know anyone. It was soo much better than I expected. I met some awesome people & wish I could have spent more time with them. Two days was not enough.
I learned a lot and I feel I have more of an idea of the process I need to go through to get my future in line. I feel really old and it scares me that I have to think about these things already, but I know I've got the Big Guy by my side to help guide me.

I'm glad that I didn't go into this weekend expecting answers to fall out of the sky and decisions to be made. I met four people this weekend who go/went to Augie, and let me tell you--those Vikes are some convincing people. So of course, I've been thinking about it all weekend, and when I came home, what was in the mail? Why, my acceptance letter of course! Hmmm how ironic that all these things are happening after I thought I had made my decision to stay here. Tired of thinking, my heart hurts.

Next subject.
I just received a beautiful picture of my sister and her prego tummy! That little one has grown so much since I've been back. I can't wait to be Aunt Aly :) eeeeeek.
So excited to go home. two weeks.



I could write so much about this weekend, but it's time for bed so I'll save it for a later date.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment