Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day





I miss snow days as a kid. My dad would take us sledding, make us soup for lunch and we would watch the Disney classics. While I still get to be lazy for most of the day, I have to do a few productive things. Of course, I saved them for the last day of my break.

1. My first plan for the day is to do some laundry and start packing for the big L.
2. Write a new admissions essay (sigh) because my parents' computer crashed.
3. I also have to brave the cold, run to my church have my pastor fill out paperwork for the Bishop's Iniative Conference I am attending, and also a recommendation letter for my Augustana application.
4. After I return from my trek through the snow, I will make hot chocolate & bake peanut butter cookies :)
5. Start reading my new book on Jackie Kennedy.
6. Dinner date with my lovely neighbor Vanessa.
7. Possibly hang out with my sister & bro-in-law.
8. Feed my HGTV addiction.

Hope you all are enjoying your snow days :)

Stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment