Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Intro to yours truly

For my first post, we'll start with an intro to yours truly. I decided to blog to reduce my procrastination & keep my life more organized. I realize that may not make any sense to you all, but if I enjoy blogging, which I think I will, I will want to get all my studying in before I begin each post. I can use this blog to keep tabs on myself & also express my random thoughts & use it as a sort of journaling process.

-As previously mentioned, I am a huge procrastinator, unless it's a huge paper or assignment, I won't do it until it's due.
-I am also super picky, which in some aspects is a good thing, except when it comes to food. I wish I liked more foods, but my tastebuds just can't handle some things. I am picky when it comes to boys, which I think is a good thing, there is a lot less pain involved when you're choosy.
-I have diagnosed myself with a slight addiction to HGTV.
-I hate to admit it, but I love me a good reality tv show.
-I have a major problem when it comes to books, I have way too many on my shelves that I have not read, yet I keep buying more.
*I am...
-the most indecisive person you will ever meet,
-tired of wasting time, but very good at it.
-a chicken, I am not a risk taker. I am not a thrill seeker.
*I wish...
-I could open up to people easier
-I could take risks when it comes to forming relationships with people.
-I had a plan for my life, yet lately all I want to do is quit school & travel the world,
read all day, every day.
-the world wasn't so career based,
-that I could figure out what to do with my life,
-and that I could find my happy spot & stay there.

That's all for now, folks.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment