Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Facebook and Ice Cream


The second one is going to be a bit rougher at first.

Facebook.
I did it last year and it was hard for a few days, but after I got used to it, it was so nice not having to waste my time.

It is such a distraction for me when I am supposed to be using my computer for school related things, and even during class I find myself checking for updates on my phone just because I am bored out of my mind with the lectures.


I am giving up facebook and adding free time.

Last year, I had so much time to read and I always got my homework done at a decent hour because I didn't have facebook to distract me.
I had my roommate change my password last year so I couldn't get on even if I wanted to,
but this year I am going to leave my password unchanged.
The temptation will be good for me.

Every time I am tempted to log in, I will remember the reason I am doing this in the first place.

But for tonight, I am treating myself to a rather large bowl of java chip frappuccino ice cream and stalking innocent lives on facebook.

Anyone else giving up anything for Lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment