Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring break recap

My spring break wasn't very eventful, but that's okay, I had plenty of relaxation time.
In a previous post, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish throughout the week.
Did I get everything done? Not quite..but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

I did finish Searching for God Knows What and I read the forward of my next book, so technically I started it.
I had a wonderful road trip with my best friend.
I relaxed.
I cooked dinner for the fam.
I got to see my niece (or) nephew's finished nursery.
& I spent time with some of my favorite people, who are pictured below. :)
(old pictures but they're the only ones we're all together)

Thankful I get to see them again this weekend :)


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and spent some time with the people who mean the most to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment