Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gettin' my hermit on


Since moving to college, I have become a bit of a hermit. This may sound crazy, but I actually enjoy spending Saturday nights home alone. I love my alone time. I usually enjoy a good movie or book and indulge in some ice cream. Best of all, it's supposed to storm tonight.

Tonight, I will be studying for my religion midterm and starting my Spanish presentation, while watching Serendipity, of course. After this, I will continue reading a book that was recommended and lent to me by my roommate. It's called The Irresistible Revolution. It's fantastic and I highly recommend it. Caution: Book may make you feel like an awful person and inspire you to do something better with your life. I'm sure I'll have another post on this book after I finish it, but I'm only about half way through it so far.
Well, I'm off to the Starbucks drive-thru to get my hermit on.
Have a fantastic Saturday night, all.

1 comment:

  1. if it makes you feel any better, I am definitely a hermit as well. surprising.. i know but I would honestly rather stay home and watch a movie than go out :) p.s. i cant wait to see you friday

    ReplyDelete