Tuesday, March 2, 2010

caffeine overload

I would like to thank my triple shot caramel machiatto for keeping me awake long enough to finish my paper. I am still wide awake from caffeine...hence the blog writing at 2:30 am.

Wouldn't it be nice if Chace Crawford could have delivered my Starbucks?
Hey, a girl can dream..


I am breathing a small sigh of relief.

Life is so much easier when you learn to worry about things one at a time.

I used to think about all of the tests, papers, assignments at the same time. They all wandered around in my brain like lost puppies, I would get so stressed because I would think of all of the due dates at once instead of focusing on one task at a time.

I am happy to say that I have a much better attitude this semester because of this.

"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own."

-Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment