Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just a little morning vent

Midterm in two hours.
I will have failed said midterm in three hours.
I think I could maybe pull three sentences out of the air for the 2-4 page essay part of the test.
Better than last night though, when I could only write two.
Never have I been so nervous for a test. Usually my tests are multiple choice so if all else fails, I
can blindly guess. Well that was the life of a bio major. Religion requires much more writing.
Ohh my prof is going to think I am a pathetic excuse for a religion major when she sees my test.
Can't wait.


On the plus side, my spring break starts after this test.
I wish it would stop snowing, though. If Mother Nature ruins any of my spring break plans,
I will not be a happy camper.

Okay, that's all the venting I have for now.
Back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment