Thursday, March 24, 2011

rivers and roads

The past few days have been so good to me--
*no alarm clocks.
*nice long runs around the pond and bike trail.
* lounging around reading good books (Water for Elephants and The Book Thief)
*lunch at the Plum Thicket, where I haven't been since I was a little girl!
*productivity! finished one paper this morning! phew.
*gooood food all around.
*family time! had a fun dinner with the whole fam last night and helped my not-so-little-anymore little cousin practice for cheer tryouts.
*spent plenty of time looking at design blogs and magazines. just a little excited for next year's apartment.
*thought a lot about camp and the fact that I get to live there again in less than two months!
---------------
and now for tonight: sitting at my little makeshift card table-desk getting ready to buckle down and really get started outlining this paper! I've got my sweats, space heater and coffee to keep me warm in my old room. I don't ever remember it being this cold down here when I was in high school. waah.
Anyway, gotta go be productive again.
Happy Thursday!
Oh my gosh, is it really Thursday already?
Goodness sakes, time flies.
Hasta luego, lectoras.

P.S. Check out The Head and the Heart.
cannot. stop. listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment