Tuesday, March 15, 2011

primavera.

Spring break is so close, yet so far away.
I cannot wait for a week of sleeping in, eating wonderful food, hanging out with my family and catching up on my long list of books to read. Picked up my requests from the library today. I want so badly to start, but studying for my tests must come first. Sigh. Anybody have any book recommendations?

On a side note--
It felt like spring today! I went out to Holmes Lake with Hanna for a nice run and to enjoy the sun and scenery. Evening well spent.

Now back to those text books.

3 comments:

  1. I am reading Eugene Peterson's The Pastor. It's a new release and I LOVE his writing style. He's the guy who translated The Message and this is his memoir. When you can get your hands on this one, I'd recommend it (and I'm only in the first chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becca! I just looked it up at Barnes & Noble and it looks like something I would enjoy reading! :) I'll have to check it out once I finish my first few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were around the corner from me at Holmes Lake and you didn't tell me?! Lol. I would have loved to join you-I am bad at running/a-little-walking alone. :(

    ReplyDelete