Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tonight the girls from my Bible study came over for a fun night of pizza and caramel apple making.
I was so tempted to go fancy and drizzle dark chocolate and vanilla all over, but my wallet doesn't allow fancy.
So they aren't the most glamorous apples I've ever seen, but my are they tasty!
I found fun fall leaf-shaped sprinkles, and also chopped up Reese's to roll the apples in.
Gotta have the peanut butter.

I'm so excited to get to know these wonderful ladies.





* * * * * * * *

So excited that tomorrow
is Friday.
AND
it's chocolate day
at work,
we all have to bring chocolate to share with the staff.
Man did I land a good job or what?
It's gonna be a good day.

2 comments:

  1. you have a chocolate day?! do i get to pretend i work with you every chocolate day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the best group leader ever! i hope your group is aware of this. now i'm craving rocky mountain chocolate factory, dang you!

    ReplyDelete