Sunday, October 3, 2010

fall, fall, fall.

Dear Fall,
Please don't ever leave.

I am so making these.
It's my favorite time of year again!
I love the weather so much. I've been taking the kids outside everyday, longer than "outside time" allows, just so I can savor the crisp air before it turns cold. (and maybe also to get more of their energy out) Nebraska is so beautiful in the fall, I love the gorgeous colors of the trees, especially when out in the country by the river. Ahh I can only imagine how beautiful camp is this time of year.

Fall is my favorite for many reasons..
First off, it's gorgeous weather and gorgeous scenery.
I love cardigans and scarves and jackets.
I love curling up in a blanket with a good book.
Three words--pumpkin spice lattes.
(or pumpkin anything for that matter)
Fall has so many memories--
It's so funny how a temperature, scenery or a smell can bring back so many memories.
Did anyone else rake up leaves and put them in those orange pumpkin garbage bags when you were little?
Fall always reminds me of home, that's for sure.

and what a lovely weekend at home it was.






1 comment:

  1. im totally making those pumpkins with the jewels on them!!! those are so bling blingin'!

    cute pics of the kido!

    and i know that camp is beautiful in the fall....its seriously a diffrent place. standing on the top of the commitment course....beauitful!! Are you doing ropes in your spare time? or are you too chicken?! :) Remember the summit course up top??? BAAAWHAHAHAHAHA! love you!

    ReplyDelete