Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today was such a great day.
Lindsey came up from Kansas.
Went to church with Linds and saw lots of camp friends.
After church had lunch with Erin, Jody and Lindsey,
then went to Fall Festival at camp with Lindsey, Jody and Jason.

It was absolutely wonderful to be back at camp.
We all said "We're home!" when we turned in to good ol' CJH and we jammed to the camp cd the whole trip up and back to Lincoln.
I got assigned to boats today.
Obviously the woman doing the assigments had no idea who I was..I can't lift boats!
I'm seriously shocked I left uninjured.
Camp rules were totally not enforced, and the parents were worse than the kids about just climbing into boats without staff okaying it. Geesh.

I saw three of my campers and recognized a few more.
Caitlin, one of my more memorable campers, said
"I miss camp so much, I think about it everyday and I can't wait to come back this summer!"
That pretty much made my day, it's so great to know that we make an impact on these awesome kiddos.
I hear ya, Caitlin. I miss it, too!

Hook in his usual spot.

Mini staff reunion
The lake lost it's algae!


I really wish we would have had more time to roam around, I was really hoping to go to Inspiration, Springs and Trailhead.

Becca & Megan, I missed you today. Wish you ladies could have been there.


1 comment: