Sunday, April 18, 2010

estudios en el extranjero

Studying abroad is all I have been thinking about lately.
I'm most likely not going until fall of 2011 but I can't help but day dream.
I can already see myself in Spain--walking to class, sitting in coffee shops, sight seeing, food tasting, shopping, making conversation with the locals, etc.
Maybe take a trip to France or Italy while I'm on the continent :) A girl I know from France told me that once you know Spanish, French is easy to learn.
I would love to learn another language once I get Spanish down well enough.
I wish I didn't have to have a career and that I could just spend my time learning other languages and traveling. There are so many places in this world I want to go to.
Ohhh I am making myself far too excited
While I go write a Spanish paper, enjoy some of Gaudi's incredibly beautiful architecture found in Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment