Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today is the day!

Heading to camp in a few hours!
I'm so beyond excited.
I don't just want to go back. I need to go back.
Things will certainly be different this summer.
I'm no longer a newbie and the staff has changed significantly, but I'm thankful I still have a few good friends returning.

I'm not ready to return to the ginormous bugs who like to join me in my sleeping bag, the nasty humidity and heat, and most certainly not ready to get back on a horse...but it's all worth it. (Okay, not the horse--still have nightmares, but you get the gist.)

I'm so excited to see how God is going to move all these kiddos and staff, I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful ministry.

Carol Joy, I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH!!! You're killing me!!! Have so much fun. Enjoy those sweet moments of staff training: the deep conversations, the hard belly laughs, the excitement for meeting so many cool people at one time, the peace of being back to a place you love so dearly.

    Thinking of you. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete